How do I make a reservation?
Hephzibah House will reopen to guests September 1, 2021. Click button below to book your stay. For groups, please call us at 212-787-6150.
Important: You must be in vocational Christian ministry to stay at Hephzibah House.
A Day at the House
Hephzibah House NYC operates out of a beautiful brownstone centrally located in Manhattan’s Upper West Side. When you step through our front doors you will be greeted by our friendly front desk staff, and by the gentle chatter of other guests sharing about their ministry, their lives, or their plans in NYC.
Each morning at 8:30am you have the chance to join with staff, residents and other guests in a time of prayer to start the day. Later in the day you might meet locals as they come through the house for a prayer meeting, a teaching event or to rent one of our spaces for their ministry needs. At any time you will see guests curled up on a couch with a book, set up at one of the shared desks with their sermon preparation, or breezing through the doors to change clothes for an evening out enjoying the city.
What can I expect as a guest?
Our house is 126 years old, with some original features alongside other more modern touches. You will be taken back in time by the antique wallpaper and intricate wooden doorframes, while you enjoy the cool air conditioning and convenient wifi.
- You must be a Christian in Ministry to make a reservation
- We welcome your family members of all ages
- It should be noted that we are a 5 floor walk up building. You will therefore need to be able to carry anything you bring up and down four flights of stairs.
- Bathrooms are shared between all guests
- Rooms are private, as such if you are sharing a room it will only be with members of your travelling party
- We do not allow smoking, alcohol, or any recreational drugs on our premises
- There are no kitchen facilities, and we ask you not to store or eat food in your room (but we welcome you to bring your delicious take out into our common parlor spaces to eat with fellow guests or in a quiet corner)
- Check in is limited to between 1:00pm and 8:00pm.
- If your flight is arriving later then you will be asked to find alternative accommodation on your first night in the city.
- There is no curfew once you have checked in, but we ask all guests to observe the quiet hours between 10:00pm and 7:00am