If you are a gospel-centered Christian serving in vocational ministry, we welcome you to book a stay in our guest house.
Important: Please plan to check in between 1pm and 8pm on your arrival date.
NOTE: Our 5th floor bathroom is under renovation until mid-September. 5th floor guests will temporarily need to use the newly renovated 4th floor bathroom. The 2nd floor bathroom will be under renovation starting at the end of September for about six weeks.
Enter your travel dates below to view availability:
What you need to know:
- By our charter, you must be in full-time vocational Christian ministry to stay at Hephzibah House. Ministry retirees welcome as well!
- Check in before 8pm; Check out by 10am. We have no curfew once you receive your key. Come and go as you please using your key to enter.
- We have no elevator- please be prepared to navigate up to four flights of stairs.
- There is one bathroom per floor, which is shared by several private guest rooms.
- Cancellation policy: first night’s stay is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Amenities: air conditioning, free wifi, and coffee and tea in the parlor each morning
- Hephzibah House is a clean, peaceful and restful setting where we honor God and respect one another. We keep the house family friendly, so please no smoking or alcohol.
- A note on holidays: Check in is not available on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day or Independence Day. If you wish to stay at Hephzibah over one of these holidays, please plan to arrive at least one day prior. Check out is available on holidays.