Hephzibah House will reopen to guests September 1, 2021.
If you are a gospel-centered Christian serving in vocational ministry, we welcome you to book a stay in our guest house!
What you need to know:
- Hephzibah House is located in a beautiful brownstone rowhouse, just off Central Park on Manhattan’s Upper West Side.
- By our charter, you must be in vocational Christian ministry to stay at Hephzibah House.
- We have no elevator- be prepared for up to four flights of stairs.
- There is one bathroom per floor which is shared by several private guest rooms.
- Full payment is required to confirm reservation.
- Cancelation policy: first night’s stay is non-refundable/non-transferable. The remainder of the reservation fee will be refunded if booking is canceled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Check in before 8pm; Check out by 10am.
- Amenities: air conditioning, free wifi, and coffee and tea in the parlor each morning
- Hephzibah House is a clean, peaceful and restful setting where we honor God and respect one another. We keep the house family friendly, so please no smoking or alcohol.